Design-Build Streamlines Remodeling.
Design-build is the term used to describe the work of a single firm in designing and building your remodel. Rather than hire an architect to design your new space and a contractor to build it, design-build firms offer architectural design and drawings along with experienced construction for a budget-friendly, easy build. Here are the top reasons why we think design-build is the way to go:
- Easier: It’s easier to coordinate communication between the architect/designer and the builder when they work for the same company. For instance, if you wanted to add a bathroom to an existing home, but weren’t sure if the plumbing could be integrated into the existing system, the designer could easily check with our lead project manager to see if it would work.
- Cost Effective: While not always the case, it is typically less expensive to hire one firm to design and build your space. You won’t pay a premium for architectural services and increases in cost due to design changes are limited because everybody is on the same page.
- Quicker: With one firm at the helm of your project, coordinated schedules are a priority! We collaborate and plan your project to keep our timeline in check and you informed throughout the process.
Our Process Is One Advantage To Working With Us.
Our eight-step process provides peace of mind for your next project. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Vision – Let’s discuss your dreams for your new space.
- Step 2: Design – We translate your dreams into a functional, beautiful space.
- Step 3: Scope – We discuss ways to meet your budget and timeline.
- Step 4: Contract – Let’s get scheduled to work!
- Step 5: Planning – We make a comprehensive plan & schedule you can depend on.
- Step 6: Logistics – We discuss the timeline and ways to get into your home.
- Step 7: Construction – We begin demo and construction on the agreed upon day.
- Step 8: Finalize – We finish construction, clean-up and do a final walk through.