Start Your Home Remodeling Project Now With A Virtual Consultation.
Get started on your home remodeling project with a virtual consultation with our experienced team. We’ll walk you through the design process and help you narrow down your options, refine your layout and determine the budget that works best for you. We understand how hectic schedules can be in Northern Virginia and are happy to coordinate with you to start turning your house into your dream home.
Here’s How To Get Started.
An easy, two-step process gets you started:
- Schedule An Appointment: Book a consultation through our online software and choose “Virtual Consultation.”
- Our Team Contacts You: We’ll reach out via email with a link to join a video conference meeting as a guest. You won’t have to create an account to access the meeting.
Narrow Down Options & Refine Your Design.
It’s amazing how much we can accomplish through virtual consultations. Here’s a step-by-step guide of how the process typically works:
- Scope & Vision: During our first consultation, we’ll ask you to point your camera towards the spaces you want to remodel, take some pictures, and email them to us. We’ll discuss your needs, vision and overall design sensibility. Our experienced team will guide you through the process of measuring your space to start generating a design.
- Design-Board: We’ll ask you to research and share pictures of rooms you love. These can be through a Pinterest board or links to webpages. We’ll trade emails to clarify the look and function of your space to create a computer-aided design (CAD) that will help you visualize the finished project.
- Design Presentation: We’ll schedule an online consultation and share our screen with you so you can see the first draft of your design. We’ll collaborate with you to start refining the look and feel of the space, changing colors, finishes, and details to meet your needs. Using the information we discuss, we’ll provide a preliminary budget for your project.
- Project Schedule: Once we’ve tentatively finalized a design, we’ll create an outline of the project schedule. We’ll plan a showroom appointment to see the products and finishes in-person and schedule a future visit at your home to take measurements and edit the design, if necessary.