Reputable Financing Makes Your Dream A Reality.
Remodeling is an investment in your home and family. At Foster Remodeling Solutions, Inc., many clients choose financing as a way to meet their goals and work within your budget. There are several methods to finance your next project. Here are just a few:
- Traditional mortgages
- Home equity loans
- Home improvement loans
- 365-Day Same-As-Cash
- Construction to permanent loans
Our Partners Help You Choose The Right Option.
We do not offer in-house financing, but we are proud to partner with the businesses below to get you the remodeling project you deserve:
Work with a trusted financial institution* that’s served the Washington D.C. area for 150 years. If you’re buying a home or renovating your existing property, Sandy Spring Bank can help. With the Home Renovations Program and Construction-to-Permanent Financing, Sandy Spring Bank will do a lot of the heavy lifting for you.
Program highlights include:
- One-time close renovation loans with fixed rate options.
- Renovation financing up to 90% LTV and $1,500,000 with no private mortgage insurance.
- Interest-only payments during construction.
- A Sandy Spring Bank Pre-qualification helps you know how much you can afford.
- We work with your licensed builder or contractor to identify improvements and costs.
Eva Brake, Vice President Mortgage Banker
301-483-6800 | NMLS: 408112
611 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20852
Apply Now! CLICK HERE
Actual loan qualifying is subject to verification and approval of income, credit, property appraisal, and other factors. Rates, Fees, and Programs are subject to change at any time without prior notice. A detailed Loan Estimate will be prepared upon receipt of your application for a loan. This information does not create a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between Sandy Spring Bank and Foster Remodeling Solutions.
RENOVATE with a Renovation Loan from MVB Mortgage
- Up to 80% financing based on the “as-if-completed” appraised
value of the home
- Interest-only payments during the renovations
- In-house processing, underwriting, and closing from the area’s
leading renovation lender