Our Detailed Design-Build Construction & Remodeling Process Streamlines Your Project.
When you work with our design-build construction company, you can count on an organized process, every time. Whether you’re planning a bathroom remodel or home addition, our customizable plan of action keeps your project on task and budget. Contact us to schedule an in-home appointment to get started!
We meet in your home to discuss your vision and goals for your project.
- The scope of work is determined
- We take measurements
- We take “Before” photos
- Style and materials are discussed
- Ballpark budget is discussed
We meet in our showroom to review our conceptual design, budget, and what you can expect throughout the Foster Process.
- We present the 3D rendering of our design for your project
- We present our preliminary scope of work and budget
- Our Partner Plan agreement is reviewed and executed
- We process a 5% design fee to move forward to the next step
We explore options and make changes until you are completely satisfied with the design.
- We make a comprehensive survey of your home
- We make a site visit with Trades
- We test for lead paint, if needed
- Product selections are made in our showroom
- Design and budget refined based on your input – typically 2-4 meetings
We finalize your project drawings, product selections and budget.
- Minor refinements are made to your design
- Start and completion dates are set
- Construction contract is signed
Behind-the-scenes preparations take place with our designers, lead carpenters, and production managers.
- A detailed job schedule is created
- Materials are ordered
- Labor and subcontractors are coordinated and scheduled
- The final construction plan is completed and building permits are obtained
You’ll be introduced to your Lead Carpenter and Production Manager and receive your copy of the detailed job schedule.
- You’ll receive a job schedule; detailing:
- daily start and stop times
- communication protocols,
- key client dates (vacations, etc.)
- lockbox arrangements
- All client questions and concerns are addressed
Your project begins on the scheduled start-date.
- Your Lead Carpenter is your on-site manager of all activities, allowing for daily communication
- Site protection is installed
- Our foster crew keeps disruption to a minimum
- Routine site visits from the Production Manager keeps your job on schedule
- Project area is left “broom-clean” at the end of each day
Work is completed on time and on budget with a final walk-through with the President of our company
- Our punch list is completed
- Final walk through with the president of our company 2-4 weeks after project completion
- Warranty binder is presented and reviewed
- If needed, a final punch list is created by our company President
- “After” photos are taken of the construction project and remodeling design
Book A Construction Consultation Today!