Smart Kitchen Design Adds Style To Well Planned Spaces.
A well thought out kitchen design can make all the difference in everyday living. Streamlining meal preparation and keeping items organized gives you time to focus on what’s truly important to you. Keeping glasses near the fridge and pots and pans near the range are just two examples of smart design for a functional kitchen. Here are our best tips for building the kitchen of your dreams:
- Dishwasher Placement: Putting your dishwasher to the right of the sink is ideal for right-handed homeowners. Load the dishwasher more quickly working from the sink on the left to the dishwasher on the right.
- Drawers: Drawers are more accessible and easier to organize compared with open cabinetry. They are often implemented into aging-in-place modifications.
- Outlets: Think about where you’ll use your stand mixers and food processors to account for the proper placement of outlets. Consider adding USB ports for charging phones and tablets.
- Plan Your Pantry: Integrate pantry cabinetry into your kitchen cabinetry or ensure you have a separate space to store ingredients.
- Under Cabinet Lighting: Install LED under cabinet lighting to help illuminate your workspace and act as a night light.
- Single Bowl Sinks: Unless you still wash your dishes the traditional way, consider a single bowl kitchen sink. They’re great for soaking big pots and pans and cookie sheets.
- Double Wall Ovens: These become indispensable when hosting parties or entertaining. Have dinner in one oven while a pie cooks in the other.
Our Experienced Designers Walk You Through The Process.
We’re proud of our team of experienced designers who bring thoughtful and inspired designs into the homes of our clients. With them at the helm of your remodeling project, you can count on a functional space that adds value to your home and lifestyle. Contact a member of our team to get started designing and building your dream kitchen.