A McLean Kitchen Remodel Can Update & Elevate Your Home. Here’s How It’s Done:
Planning a McLean kitchen remodel is easy when you know where to get started. Here are our recommendations:
- Find Your Contractor: Ask friends and family who they’ve worked with to find a reputable contractor to design and build your new kitchen. If that doesn’t work, go online and take a look at local contractor’s project galleries and portfolios. Schedule an in-home consultation so your builder can assess the project for a more accurate estimate.
- Figure Financing: We recommend several experienced and reputable companies that offer competitive rates for financing your project if you need it. Get to know the lender and discuss your options for a home equity loan, traditional mortgage, or even a construction loan.
- Finalize The Design: Collaborate with your designer to create a space that looks and feels like you. Your design will typically require multiple revisions, so take the time to listen to their ideas and share your needs and wants with them. After 37 years in business, we’ve found that the happiest clients are the ones who take an active role in the design process and trust their gut.
- Choose Finishes: Schedule a showroom visit to check out the colors and finishes that personalize your space. Your dedicated designer will walk with you through the space to help you choose the coordinating materials. While the decision is ultimately yours, our experienced team enables you to weigh the pros and cons of all your options.
- Clean-Up & Clear Out: Once we’ve provided a detailed job schedule with the start date for tear-out, start emptying those cabinets and drawers, storing items in tote bins so they’re out of the way during the project. We can even help you move the fridge and range to a new location if you’re going to use them during the renovation.
- Rest Easy & Enjoy Take Out: We’ll keep you updated throughout the process, but now is the time for you to take it easy and let us do what we do best. Open a bottle of wine, order some sushi, and binge on Netflix while we transform your house into the home of your dreams.
- The Final Walk-Through: Once your project is complete, we’ll schedule a final walk-through to determine any areas requiring additional work and present you with a binder of warranty, cleaning, and care instructions for your finishes. We’ll explain how our industry-unprecedented 5-year warranty works and congratulate you on your new kitchen.
Ready to schedule a McLean kitchen remodel? Get in touch!