The Perfect Tile Can Upgrade Your McLean Bathroom Remodeling Project.
Tile is one of the best ways to distinguish your bathroom remodeling project from your neighbors. At Foster Remodeling Solutions, we’ve installed all different types of stone in diverse patterns and colors. After 38 years in the industry, we’ve got some tips to share with our clients. Here’s our guide for choosing the best tile for your bathroom:
- Ceramic: Ceramic is durable and appropriate for all bathroom applications. Installation is easy, and cleaning is a breeze with this affordable option.
- Porcelain: Mimic the look of natural products like slate, brick and wood with this incredibly durable option. Installation takes longer, but you can count on longevity. Porcelain can go anywhere, but it is most commonly used in flooring.
- Glass: Lovely, translucent glass tile adds sheen to your Mclean bathroom remodel, which can help reflect light and make a space feel bigger. It is stain resistant but can chip fairly easily, which is why we recommend it be used as a decorative accent only.
- Marble: Sigh… we love marble tile, but it is expensive and can scratch and discolor quickly. Use in low-traffic areas or as a decorative accent wall in your shower.
- Granite: Granite is a cost-competitive, all-natural solution for flooring and showers. We use it mostly on shower bench seats and thresholds.
- Quartz: Quartz is a durable and easy-to-maintain option for showers. Like granite, we frequently use it on bench seats and thresholds.
Our Designers Give You The Pros & Cons Of Each Product.
There are even more types of tile than those we’ve listed above, but most of the other options are not suitable for wet locations, like a bathroom. When you schedule a McLean bathroom remodeling project with Foster, we’ll guide you through each step of the process and phase of construction. You can count on experienced recommendations and guidance for your McLean bathroom remodeling project. Contact our team to learn more!